Sultanas are disgusting.
Introductory Calculus assignments are also disgusting.
Well, Amy was in a crap mood at work today - first she was completely nervous cos she was going on a date with the guy she's going to the ball with. To the point of feeling sick. And the girl she worked with before me, Olivia, didn't do ANY of the cleaning, so guess who was stuck doing it? Yep - me!!!! But at least it got done - but it took me all day. I literally did not relax one second today. When I wasn't cleaning, I did all the serving, while Amy just put all the production sheets back in order. Which took her all day. So then after I cleaned, I had to condense EVERYTHING and apparently, I did it wrong. Well THANKS for telling me. She also told me off for not sweeping properly - AFTER I'd swept the whole place, then she decided to drop three rolls on the floor. Brilliant. I also did ALL the mopping for the entire DAY. But then...Amy gets ditched cos the guy was an idiot last night and his parents have him grounded. So she's in a CRAPPER mood, and so I have to deal with all the stupid people who try to push their way through the closed doors into the OBVIOUSLY empty shop. What a fantastic day. All of that squashed into four hours.
I love working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment