* Saxophone Lessons - lessons with Gemma have now reinspired me to actually TRY at saxophone and practice again! Woohoo!
* Filming the Swimming Carnival - anything to get out of swimming in it - brilliant :)
* Desperate Housewives - I'm addicted. *shame* But then again, I'm not a TV junkie like some people, so I guess one show is relatively acceptable
* Working internet - iinet must hate me. However - it works again! *cheers*
*History - one of the best classes ever
* Working MP3 player - it's about time too
* Babysitting - okay I know generally people complain, but these girls are angels, they just colour in and watch TV, and I can do pretty much whatever I want!
* Snake Day - yay it's tomorrow!
* Getting paid - tomorrow...
* Old school music and Broadway - my music tastes keep changing.
* Beginners Tennis - it's great! P.E. is so much better when you get to choose what you want to do.
Some not so great things:
* Wasting an entire night folding pamphlets for SOMEONE ELSE'S paper round
* Having people get confused
* Smelly saxophones - oh my gosh, this thing honestly smells feral *dies*
* Overcommitment - despite me promising myself I would not overcommit myself to stuff this year - I've managed to do it again. But a balanced life is fun, so I don't mind =)
* Intro Calc - those word problems today were the absolute worst thing on the entire planet. If anyone got them right, they are freaks and should be put in an institution for maths people and kept FAR AWAY FROM NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS
* Slacking off - well I'm not disorganized yet, but I'm getting very good at finding distractions...
* James Blunt - his songs are starting to drive me insane
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment