* I could fly
* I wasn't scared of heights
* Peter Pan was a real person
* Cockroaches didn't exist
* Pain didn't exit
* It was possible to eat a whole bucket of ice cream and not get full or fat
* Favouritism didn't exist
* Kids didn't make stupid decisions
* School was compulsory for kids who will obviously ruin their lives if they leave
* Homework was optional
* Assignments weren't marked
* It was possible for an entire essay to just appear on the page as you thought about it
* I had a Quick-Quotes Quill
* You could really go to Diagon Alley and eat all the awesome ice creams
* It didn't take so long to get to the places you really need to go
* For a beach that doesn't have waves EVER
* That chocolate was a natural substance that was full of healthy good tasting stuff
* That mangos are available all year round
* That there is no such thing as junk mail and delivering it
* That all English Lit stories don't have any sexual connotations
* That stereotypes cease to exist
* It was easier to stick to your commitments
* That the saxophone wasn't so damn tricky
* That it was impossible to be guilt tripped into doing stuff
* That choc milk is always in the fridge at work
* That pop wasn't sick ever ever ever again
* I wasn't so self-obsessed
* It really was possible for your dolls and bears to come alive
* Emo kids weren't so easy to make fun of - but they just are
* That I could play the guitar
* That the dark wasn't so scary
* That I could watch scary movies without dying
* That pop music can return to its brilliance and not be so crap anymore
* I could play piano properly
* You could practice netball at lunchtime
* I could dance
* It was easier to get and give forgiveness
* That money didn't matter
* A certain person was a lot easier to understand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bahaha. I would - but I can't play guitar. My fingers get stuck :) But I'll teach you piano :) you stretch your fingers too far!
Post a Comment